JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my benelli R1 30-06 with a vortex diamondback 3.5-10x50 scope located in Eugene asking 900

feel free to contact with questions

C0170098-66EB-4F80-97C3-A779607E5F11.jpeg B9B04A15-18B4-44CA-AF56-12E736DB27E4.jpeg 57AC4FE6-FCE3-454B-AFD7-D145A7F7CBC9.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looks like it's in pretty good shape. How long have you owned it? Does it have any handling marks?

Would you ship it up to Seattle if I was interested?

patrick

Hey I have had it about 3 years there might be one or two marks on it I will try to get a picture of I can even get them to show well enough I took it on one hunting trip and haven't really used it since

I have never shipped a gun before I would be willing to would just have to look into what it would take

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.