JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so I recently got a used benelli nova that has a 18.5" barrel and I didn't notice until I got home it doesn't have removable chokes, I think it's the "tactical" barrel so I'm going to be replacing it with a 26" barrel so I can do some hunting with it, my question is I want removable chokes so do all the 26" barrels have removable chokes or do I need to look for specific barrels that have interchangeable chokes

Depending on what you want to hunt...a short barrel and open choke , may not be a issue...Grouse come to mind....
You will more than likely need to "follow thru with your swing" on a shorter barrel shotgun...as they tend to stop when shot...at least in my experience.

As for ordering a extra barrel...I would think most modern aftermarket barrels made for a newer gun , like yours would come with a choke system...but I would be sure to request one , just in case.
Andy

Thanks I already got a short barrel that I use for smaller birds but this is going to be more of a goose duck kinda gun just because I
can shoot 3.5 inch shells from my nova what I'm seeing is barrels for sale online saying blah blah blah modified choke installed I'm just not sure if that means I can remove that modified choke or if it's a fixed permanent choke

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top