JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so I recently got a used benelli nova that has a 18.5" barrel and I didn't notice until I got home it doesn't have removable chokes, I think it's the "tactical" barrel so I'm going to be replacing it with a 26" barrel so I can do some hunting with it, my question is I want removable chokes so do all the 26" barrels have removable chokes or do I need to look for specific barrels that have interchangeable chokes

Depending on what you want to hunt...a short barrel and open choke , may not be a issue...Grouse come to mind....
You will more than likely need to "follow thru with your swing" on a shorter barrel shotgun...as they tend to stop when shot...at least in my experience.

As for ordering a extra barrel...I would think most modern aftermarket barrels made for a newer gun , like yours would come with a choke system...but I would be sure to request one , just in case.
Andy

Thanks I already got a short barrel that I use for smaller birds but this is going to be more of a goose duck kinda gun just because I
can shoot 3.5 inch shells from my nova what I'm seeing is barrels for sale online saying blah blah blah modified choke installed I'm just not sure if that means I can remove that modified choke or if it's a fixed permanent choke

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top