JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my 30" barrel Benelli Nova. I have the Benelli recoil reducing mercury slug in the back stock as well, along with a recoil reducing pad on it. My now ex-gf shot this gun the most and really enjoyed it, but she's gone and I'm not using it... so it's got to go!

Asking $375. Don't forget when considering the price it has the $99 recoil reducer in it. Gun is in great working order. It would be pretty easy to argue it's "like new" as well condition wise.

benelli-nova-3.jpg
Benelli-nova-2.jpg
Benelli-nova-1.jpg

Yep. A few offers here or there, some random interest. Mostly lookie-loos who back out when it comes time to figure out the details.

I'm in no rush to sell. Once the weather starts getting nice again I'll probably start bringing it out to the Vancouver trap club, see if I can find a buyer there.

Still got this shotgun, my appologies as I simply forgot to follow up on this advert. I'd like to sell it still, pricing is flexible within reason.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.