Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR benelli nova 12 gauge

Discussion in 'Shotgun Classifieds' started by birdhousepdx, Jun 15, 2014.

1. birdhousepdx

birdhousepdx Oregon city Member

I have a benelli nova 12 gauge black 28 inch barrel, 3 chokes, boresnake, 2 1/2 boxes of target loads, a box of clays, and a brand new hand thrower. Looking for concealed carry pocket handgun in good shape. Like a 380 or 9mm I can text or email pics and PMs are always welcome. $350

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  2. Scottak98

Scottak98 Wilsonville,Or Member

Would you trade for S&W Sd9ve with 2 16 round mags and box in a half of 9mm ammo plus everything it came within the box

IMAG0533.jpg

3. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

What kind of age/condition style is this? camo/black etc?

4. birdhousepdx

Its black good condition 5 years old ive owned it for 3 bought it from a friend

5. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

PM started.

6. Scottak98

Sorry it's been traded already

7. F2CMaDMaXX

Wait, your pistol has been traded, or you traded for the shotgun? (Scottak98)

8. Scottak98

I traded the pistol for a rifle but I really wanted the benelli

F2CMaDMaXX likes this.
  9. birdhousepdx

Got a pocket carry. Still have the shotgun trade Interest are handguns or rifles 9mm 10/22 sks are things that come to mind. I do have a small amount of cash for the right deal. Let me know what you have worst I can say is no thanks.