JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Benelli M4. 7+1
Runs flawlessly.
Perfect condition.
Oversized charging handle. (Forgot who's)
Stock, fore grips, magazine tube and follower have all been replaced and are labeled made in US. (4 parts / 922r compliant.)
$2,400
Sorry - No shipping. F2F PDX area. ish.
IMG_3866.jpg IMG_3867.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I just ordered one of these or I would be all over it.

Point of order...As a man with 2 boys I might need two M4's or they will fight over it haha.

what is the advantage/ difference of that mag tube compared to the one it comes with? I am in the market for one of these, but want to understand why this one if $500 more than retail.

what is the advantage/ difference of that mag tube compared to the one it comes with? I am in the market for one of these, but want to understand why this one if $500 more than retail.
Carrier Comp is a US manufactured tube. (7+1) Holds 2 additional rounds. And there is always a waiting list of up to 6 months to get one from them. Being a 'US' labeled and manufactured tube along with the Mesa stock, fore grips and follower (4 US parts) it checks all the necessary boxes for being a... "legally' modified imported shotgun. (922r)

This helps explain a bit...
/

If you can get a new M4 right now retail - I would honestly suggest that first. Get your parts quickly, too if you're ocd about the 922r stuff.

I'm not rushing to sell this right now and would desire to get out of it what I have in it.
It has very little use (I have another) and is in excellent condition.

But just keep in mind that Imports are usually the first to regulate and ban - and these will be at the top of the list. :(

Thread cleaned.
Please remember this is a classified ad not a discussion topic and post accordingly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top