JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS a "like new" (never fired) Benelli M4 Camo version with upgrades making it 922(r) compliant. Bought this a while back during the last "Obama Scare" and had West Coast Armory install Freedom Fighter Tactical hammer, trigger, disconnector, as well as a Carrier Comp Titanium 7 Rd. Magazine and follower with spring. Carrier Comp magazine is 1/2 the weight of the stock Benelli tube and is known as the best on the market! Waited 6 months for the Carrier Comp magazine. The addition of these quality parts makes this Benelli 922(r) compliant making it legal to have the expanded magazine capacity. Would prefer a local sale meeting at a transfer dealer in Issaquah, Bellevue, Kirkland, or North Bend, Fall City area . Total capacity is 7 in tube + one in chamber and one "ghost" round for a grand total of 9. If you haven't fired a Benelli M4 you are in for a treat. Smooth action and the fastest firing shotgun on the market. Unfortunately I am upside down in this weapon having invested way more than I can ask for it. My loss your gain. Price is $2299. No tax. I will split transfer fee with buyer. Email or text me at 206-940-8770. -Dave

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

Last Edited: