JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a question for those of you who have shot both guns. What is the felt recoil like on a Benelli M2 vs. a Remington 1100? With or without the comfortec stock? Sims pad? How does the Benneli M2 compare in performance and reliability? Thanks, Rob

I had a Benelli M2 Sport II 30" barrel several years ago and currently own a Remington 11-87 26" barrel (that I've had for the past 20+ years). To me, there wasn't much recoil difference between the two when shooting trap loads. The Benelli never fit me quite right and I couldn't hit with it, so I sold it and went back to using my 11-87. I never had any problems with the Benelli - it always cycled. It's a nice gun.

If the Benelli fits you, it's worth going with. Remington shotguns just fit me better.

I just upgraded from a Remington 1100 Comp Master to a slightly tuned used Benelli M2.

The feeling is noticeable when standing still and paying attention to the recoil.
The 1100 is much less in felt recoil than the M2. A friend of mine who has had Benelli's and is on his 2nd Benelli mentioned the light recoil feeling from my 1100 as well.

I decided to go to the Benelli for the reliability and faster trigger set up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top