JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
The Dalles
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Benelli M2 Tactical 18.5" with Comfortech stock, all factory accessories (chokes, choke wrench, sling swivel), and box. I bought this new in 2020. I don't shoot it enough to be proficient with the Benelli manual of arms. It has maybe 200 rounds through it with a mix of buckshot to cheap target loads. It functions perfectly with every load I've tried except for Winchester military 00 buckshot. Something about the crimp on that particular load causes it to catch on the barrel extension on both this M2 and my 870. Everything else is flawless. Gun has some minor wear. Includes a CDM Gear ROC-12 barrel clamp to mount your favorite flavor of light.

Asking $950. I'm located near The Dalles and would be happy to deliver to your preferred FFL in the Portland area or ship. All transfers will be via FFL.

Trade interests:
7.62x39mm ammunition

image_50399489.JPG image_50410241.JPG image_50385409.JPG image_50383873.JPG image_50355201.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.