JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale: Left Handed Benelli M2 Field, 12 gauge autoloader with the black synthetic stock, 28" vent rib barrel, chambered for up to 3” shotshells. The shotgun was bought brand new three years ago, I am the original owner. Approximately 1000 rounds have been fired through the gun. The gun is in good working condition, but has some wear and tear that can be expected from normal usage. There also are some scratches near the end of the barrel (see picture) that occurred from something rubbing on it during a rough boat ride.

The gun comes with the Benelli Crio “Modified” choke tube in the barrel, and if I can find the other chokes they will be included as well (kicking myself for misplacing these) . It also comes with the hard case that they are sold with.

Asking $750 OBO, all reasonable offers and/or trades will be considered.
Feel free to PM with any questions etc.

Located in Skagit County, WA. Willing to meet somewhere for the right deal. Just PM with questions.

Here is a link to the Benelli website with more info on the M2:
<broken link removed>

Scratches on the barrel...