JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am a Benelli fan, and I want to step it up a notch... Really want to shoot trap, skeet, sporting clay, and am starting to consider a the Benelli Super sport. But have recently been looking into the ethos as well. From what I can tell the ethos is more for hunting upland birds, and the super sport for clays... Is that a fair assessment?

The guns are completely different in how they are set up. The Super sport is intended as a sporting clays gun. It has a high rib like a majority of the newer Benellis. If you typically shoot a high rib gun, you will be very happy with the SS. If you shoot a low rib gun (original SBE, legacy, montefeltro) then the Ethos would fit your style much better as it's a low rib gun. I, personally use the original SBE''s for hunting and a legacy 20ga for clays. I have the Ethos in 12 and 20 and find it very comparable to my other Benellis.

Both are wonderful, just revolves more around your preferences as a shooter.

Good luck