JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Benelli 12 gauge 18.5", holds 2 3/4 - 3 1/2 inch shells. Paint job was done by previous owner(my brother) I planned on taking it off but it kinda grew on me, plus I used this for home defense so it just sat in the safe for the last 2+ years. I've fired approx 20ish 00Buck and around 100 bird-shot with ZERO issues. Come just as you see it

$290 Face-To-Face in the Salem Area. NO Trades at this time

View attachment 189546

View attachment 189547

View attachment 189548

hey i know you said no trades but mabe u wouldnt want to pass it up i have a 9mm handgun astra a100 in inox (stainless) with 4 17 rnd mags and a case all paperwork and im the register to it soo we can switch it let me know comes with some ammo as well 503-268-2163 thx

Please excuse the dumb question but this is a semi-auto correct? (looking at the forearm space) I think your brother did an awesome job on the paint - looks fantastic, very unique. Is there a rear 'fiber' site that matches up with the red in front, if not, are there pre-tapped holes to add a rear site? Rifled barrel - can handle slugs?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.