Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Benelli 1014 Limited Question

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by nilva, Sep 17, 2012.

1. nilva

nilva Pacific NW Member

Just wanted to know if anyone had an opinion and or info on a Benelli 1014 Limited in LNIB condition. What sort of price range should I expect for one. Thanks in advance.

2. jonn5335

jonn5335 Longview Active Member

The limited run of 2500 with the american flag engraved on it? box/paperwork? $1800-2500

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  3. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

One place says $1178 average retail and $680 average trade in.
    Gun broker doesn't have any that I could find.Which is a bad sign for a buyer.
    Two other places ,the guns are at $2500 on auction and one thread says sold and he was asking $2200 in Cally.

Benellis ain't cheap and are considered the best semi auto shot gun out there.

Unless you just have to have one,you can buy 3 other shotguns for that price.
    Kinda like I could have for my SBE II for $1600
    I didn't even blink an eye at the price.

4. nilva

nilva Pacific NW Member

Thanks jonn5335 and mjbskwim. I am still thinking about it and wanted to gather as much info as I can. It is the 2500 limited run, with flag engraving on it and with all the paperwork/box.

5. jonn5335

jonn5335 Longview Active Member

If you sell it I would post it in the $2500-2800 range to a collector with the box/paperwork it is worth much more. It's not about lowering the price you just have to find the right buyer and it will bring a premium or hold on to it and it will be worth double or more in ten years