JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have recently purchased three boxes of ammo at BiMart. I didn't need the ammo, but I thought while I was there, I should get it and pass it on to members (At cost) of NWFA that really need it. Then I said to myself, "What the heck, I'll pass the money on to the help support the board!". THEN, I came up with the idea to see if I could boost that amount some by selling the ammo to a "Highest Bidder". In the end the original prices I paid for this ammo, PLUS, what ever extra $$ over and above the base cost can be "Squoze" out of the membership, will, in it's entirety, be donated to northwestfirearms.com !

For pick-up delivery after auction ends the preferred method of delivery, would of course be, the winners coming to me. BUT, because I would like to make this auction so more members from further away from me could/would participate I will consider driving/delivering to a radius of 20 miles from my home. This web site shows how far I'm willing to drive to meet a member. https://ezlocal.com/tools/map-radius/ (Type 97218 into the zip code bar) There should be some consideration that I may not be able to get to a meet for a few days, maybe a week, if I need to drive to the furthest most point of the radius.

I have two "Lots" of ONE (1) each, 50 round box of 9mm, 115 gr FMJ by "Remington Arms Company, Military/Law Enforcement division Training Ammunition".
Bidding will start at $20.00 per single box of 50 round 9mm. ( I paid $18.00 but I thought, what the heck, round it up to $20.00)

I also have one (1) 800 round "Range Pack" of .22 long rifle by Federal, 40 grain lead round nose 1200fps ammunition.
Bidding on the .22 long rifle will start at $45.00

I hope I didn't forget anything obvious? If so, I'll depend on the good members to point my mistake out to me! :D

Let's get some money here to @Joe Link to help keep this great site up and running smoooth!!

BIDDING is CLOSED! And so is this ad.

Thank you @ar addict for the very generous donation to keep our great site up and running ! I'll be contacting him tomorrow at some point to work out the logistics to get his ammo to him.

Feel free to send me a message if you'd like. I'll be off the board for the rest of the night now.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Should do this silently.

IE bidders PM you with their offer and have the auction close at a certain time. Highest bidder gets the goods, but no one knows the highest amount!

9mm is at 25 bucks per 50 rounds.
.22LR is at 91!

dig deep into the pockets. You guys/gals pay more for TV subscriptions to binge watch the same 10 shows!

I have not donated in a while so.......
$50 on each 9mm
$100 on 22

I have not donated in a while so.......
$50 on each 9mm
$100 on 22

One last chance to bid on this ammo! Currently the above bid is the highest so far. any one care to up the bid?

Bidding closes at 6:00 PM today.

Every penny of the highest bid goes to @Joe Link to help keep our Northwest Firearms site up and running!

Thank You.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.