JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They had a mossberg I was interested in. I first saw it on a Friday and thought about it over the weekend. On Monday, I called to see if they still had it and they did. I had decided to go buy it. While on the phone with them, I asked if they could hold it for me for 20 minutes while I drove up there.

I just had this weird feeling I'd miss the deal if I didn't get up there immediately. Well, they wouldn't hold the gun, even though I offered to give my credit card over the phone to hold it and prove my intentions. But the dude on the phone was pretty transparant in saying he would stuff it behind another gun or something.

I found a babysitter and was at their door in 15 minutes. When I went to the counter to pick it up, the guy I spoke with on the phone sheepishly told me that he sold it right after I got off the phone with him. I had words fly out of my mouth I'm not honestly sure I've heard before, even in a Tarantino flick.

Their new guns are over-priced, they only have 2-3 used handguns available and are severely understaffed considering the meth-head population in our little town. One of the workers, an older dude named 'Woody', is actually pretty nice, but the other younger guy is...not so much.

I wanted them to be a local place I could buy and trade guns without having to drive to Bend, but that is not and will not be the case. Two thumbs down.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top