JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know of a FFL in Bend or Central Oregon that is honoring the 3 day rule?
you stole his name! 1671655204168.png

Hammer Down will at their own discretion. CHL, prior customers, etc. None of the other local shops or FFL's will as far as I know. None are doing party to party transfers or accepting online orders. Also, all of the Bend gun shops are closing through New Years after tomorrow.

Hammer Down will at their own discretion. CHL, prior customers, etc. None of the other local shops or FFL's will as far as I know. None are doing party to party transfers or accepting online orders. Also, all of the Bend gun shops are closing through New Years after tomorrow.
Thank you for all the info much appreciated.

Did not know that.

Any idea if they notified UPS and FedEx that they can't accept deliveries ? UPS tried to deliver a transfer today. I've heard they will try three attempts and then ship the gun back.

No number or signage on their door for contact, bubblegums.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top