JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe you are right about this. Sportsman's "solution" might be a good one, to help sell more firearms up to the deadline but it's not going to help customers get their firearms without a permit.

The lay-a-way is a good option for those who are planning on getting a permit and like to shop.
yep, keep in mind it may take months to get the magically super duper permit, then ya gotta go thru the backed up background check. Suposedly the original application is good for only 30 days (i have not confirmed that), so you would have to start that all over. Plus ya gotta have the certified training prior to the permit app...anyone seen the super duper training plan...can i take it online on the 8th? Fat chance.

If Sportsmans Warehouse was serious they would turn guns over after the 3 day period...they refuse to do so, bunch a wimps.
And if 114 holds then any purchase submitted for clearance with mag over 10 rounds aint gonna fly. Proceed back to square 1.

My fear is even if 114 gets held up with an injunction or whatever, OSP will simply not process any more background checks and perhaps not forward any approval numbers to any dealer. They could delay till court case resolved.
Also we have the majority of shops not willing to legally transfer with the current 3 day provision (its not a frickin loophole), so not much makes me think they will even when/if 114 has an injunction hold. We may still be in a stalemate of not being able to purchase if there is an injunction.

My fear is even if 114 gets held up with an injunction or whatever, OSP will simply not process any more background checks and perhaps not forward any approval numbers to any dealer. They could delay till court case resolved.

If a restraining order other form of relief is provided that puts the entire measure on hold then FFLs can resume doing no reponse releases. This is why FFLs should continue doing transfers and sales. That way they could instantly start releasing firearms to customers as soon as the court relief is provided.

I was in the queue and had my gun transferred to a FFL dealer that did do the 3 day law and got my gun. I was 20k in queue when I filled out my BGC at other FFL dealer it took 5 minutes to clear

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top