JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good read.

Especially about:
Knopp said, "I think you should expect to see numerous bills, most of them coming from Portland-area legislators, that want to ban assault weapons, magazines over a certain size. You may even see a tax on bullets. You may see them presenting legislation to make it harder to get a concealed weapons permit."

<broken link removed>

Wouldn't expect any less from a state controlled by big city liberals. We even re-elected a governor that stated when he left office that this state wasn't governable. Any smart logical legislation will have to come from the eastern part of the state. Nothing logical will come from the north west corner.

My response is simple. IF draconian gun law is rammed through by Willamette Valley authoritarians, leftist's cars (very easy to spot with their entire political ideaology spelled out in bumper stickers), cars owned by the very people assaulting out rights, WILL BE FAIR GAME. Keyings, slashed tires, shattered windows are on the table. Non violent punishment WILL be considered. Take away my property, I take away yours. I have no elected representatives. Fine. Game on. Punishment is due.

My response is simple. IF draconian gun law is rammed through by Willamette Valley authoritarians, leftist's cars (very easy to spot with their entire political ideaology spelled out in bumper stickers), cars owned by the very people assaulting out rights, WILL BE FAIR GAME. Keyings, slashed tires, shattered windows are on the table. Non violent punishment WILL be considered. Take away my property, I take away yours. I have no elected representatives. Fine. Game on. Punishment is due.

I urge you to reconsider your post here.:)

Yeah nothing says, I am a responsible person whos opinion should be listened to like acting like a juvenile.

OK. then you can wring your hands and complain about what the pigs do to us with NO opposition to the metro area vermin in places like here and elsewhere. They ram more and more fecal policy through. We complain about it. We write congresspeople who openly ignore us. They lie on mainstream news. We have been 'the better person' the whole time. Look where it has gotten us. im done with it. There wont be anything left if they get what they want. Time to rub their noses in it.

Another good read.
Opponents Set for Ugly Legislative Gunfight in the Oregon Capitol - Salem-News.Com

Firearms made in-state could be exempt from Federal laws if we followed Montana's lead?
<broken link removed>

Also in the news:
Kitzhaber's spokesman, Tim Raphael, said Wednesday that the Democratic governor has asked his staff to bring forward a range of options to improve school security, expand access to mental health and address firearms regulations.
"He really sees no reason for civilians to have assault weapons," Raphael said.

I am sure we all understand how you feel about the gun control agenda and the current emotional push for crazy legislation. But remember this is a public forum so you can think what you want but its not a good idea to print your thoughts. Take a deep breath, drink a quick shot of Patron and the anger will float off into the sunset.

But remain vigilant, its the anti-gun side that will take action and have little emotional temper tantrums and cause damage.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top