JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know if the COSSA Public range east of Bend is accessible by car? I don't have a truck and my car doesn't like off-road driving much. Hoping to make it out there today or tomorrow but I don't want to waste the time driving if I am just going to have to turn around and come back.

Thanks!

Its a small brown sign along the road. The road cuts off to the left and is cinder. It you hit Millican you went too far. Its not difficult to find. The entrance to the COSSA private range is first, just drive past it and you'll come to the public range.

We were out there yesterday and today. Excellent place. There are target stands set up at 15 (maybe 10?), 50, and 100 yards. No range officer, but everyone we saw had great range safety/communication. It was my wife's first real time with a gun and she's got some mad natural skills. She puts 'em on paper every time from fifty with iron sights and absolutely loves it!

I found this place by accident last summer and spent 3 days camping up the hill from it with my son shooting up almost 5k 22lr. Great place, it was "cleaned" every morning. I'm planning a trip next summer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top