JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interested in shooting tiny tiny groups???
Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club hosts NBRSA Benchrest matches at 100 and 200 yards the 1st weekend of the month April thru September.
Great bunch of guys. Easy to get started. Shoot me a message if interested.

DSC_0030sm.jpg HV 9.5.16 Mark.jpg 20150705_152806-1.jpg IMG_20130407_191535-1.jpg

We have 4 classes in the NBRSA.
Sporter, Light Varmint, Heavy Varmint, and Unlimited. Sporter and Light varmint are basically the same, 10.5lb weight limit, flat bottom 3" wide stock with drop at comb.
Heavy Varmint is similar with 13.5lb max weight requirement. Most people shoot the same rifle in all 3 classes.
Unlimited is a rail gun class. You can still shoot a Sporter gun. No weight restrictions. Tuners are allowed.
Rifles must shoot off sandbag front and rear.
I'm available to chat via txt, phone or email.
Happy to answer any questions you have.
Jeff
Pm me

IMG951298(1).jpg IMG_20210403_221919_548.jpg IMG_20210403_221919_578.jpg

Last Edited:
We have 4 classes in the NBRSA.
Sporter, Light Varmint, Heavy Varmint, and Unlimited. Sporter and Light varmint are basically the same, 10.5lb weight limit, flat bottom 3" wide stock with drop at comb.
Heavy Varmint is similar with 13.5lb max weight requirement. Most people shoot the same rifle in all 3 classes.
Unlimited is a rail gun class. You can still shoot a Sporter gun. No weight restrictions. Tuners are allowed.
Rifles must shoot off sandbag front and rear.
I'm available to chat via txt, phone or email.
Happy to answer any questions you have.
Jeff
Pm me

View attachment 876455 View attachment 876456 View attachment 876457
I currently shoot 600 yard competitions, and have thought about trying the 1-200 yard shoots. I just purchased another Savage F class, now your post has made me more curious about trying my hand in your shoots. Good post

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top