JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a knife that was on Backorder on 10-22-10. I even did the custom lasermark.
Today I see the brown truck full of goodies pull up, thinking wtf. Sure enough a beautiful little box with my custom knife. Thank you Benchmade for excellent service, I will be back.:s0155:

*I ordered from Benchmade due to wanting the lasermark and getting a discount. I try to order from site sponsors, but Benchmade is local.:)

Just picked up my 2 Doug Ritter knives from them, had them in for sharpening and cleaning. Doug has them made by Benchmade to his specs. I love their knives!!!

I have 4 griptilians, 2 from OFA Gearshop and 2 Doug Ritter Griptilians, one full size, one mini.

Plus, if you stop by they have their NRA knives on closeout for $15, they're made in Taiwan or something, but hey, I got my 10yr. old daughter her first knife. Plus they are eligible for the Laser Sharp or Life Sharp service. So she gets it dull, I drop it off....but beware, they have like 150-200 knives on display/for sale......it's almost always an expensive visit!

I bought a Griptilian yesterday. When I got to looking at the Benchmade site I see that my two other Benchmades are listed as "Restricted". Trying to figure out why the two are yet the Griptilian, which has the same mechanism isn't restricted. I can't even shop the restricted ones to them for sharpening as Federal Law prohibits Benchmade from returning them to me!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Auto knives are restricted to ship. You are only a few miles away from them. Drop off and pick up.

even legal. Problem is it's illegal for the normal citizen to own one, not just ship them.

Trying to identify one of the knives as even Benchmade is asking for pictures of it. It appears to be an auto open according to the numbers I have and the picture on their website BUT it has a thumb stud and the one pictured doesn't

--------------------------------------

The "Trade Ratings" is low by 3!
Some people just don't post it I guess

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

benchmade's are great knives. but no knife is worth more than 100 bucks.i can kill,carve up,skin,gut, you name it with my 50 dollar kershaw.i've had it for more than 5 years and it is still sturdy,locks tight and is completely solid.

benchmade's are great knives. but no knife is worth more than 100 bucks.i can kill,carve up,skin,gut, you name it with my 50 dollar kershaw.i've had it for more than 5 years and it is still sturdy,locks tight and is completely solid.

mmmmm.........I hear you but, lets translate that to firearms.......that's like saying "No firearms are worth more than $150, because you can get a milsurp rifle, imported that will kill anything you want......"

Truly, I see your point, but I have 4 Benchmades, 2 were over $100 because they are the "Doug Ritter" Benchmades, special specs, etc. So, you can buy Benchmades for under $100, but more importantly for me, they are a great quality knife, they are made in the USA(most of them), their service is simply amazing, I see the value there.

I believe they are in WA.

Yes, but blanket statments saying they're illegal is same lines as saying guns do bad things. You leave out some major facts.

As for worth- I used to think the same thing, now I have 4 Benchmades, as well as a few other decently good knives. It may not be worth it to some, but they sure are nice!!!

I love my Benchmades. Even my Tomahawk. Or as I call it, my hooligan tool. Disregard the Glocks.

IMG_0051.jpg

Autos aren't illegal to own.

in WA. If you go to the Benchmade website you will find some marked as "restricted", those can't be shipped back to Benchmade from outside OR for sharpening/repair unless you are a LEO or it is shipped by a Benchmade dealer and returned to them. Guess it's up to the dealer to determine if you can own a restricted knife or not.

Here's the info from Benchmade's site:

"Note: Any automatic knife returned for Warranty or LifeSharp service from outside of Oregon must also include either a signed copy of the "Auto Knife Opening Acknowledgement Form", your web account username if you have already accepted the AKO Acknowledgement, or be returned through an authorized Benchmade dealer. No exceptions will be made."

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT