JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Benchmade Precipice OTF knife for sale. I've had it for only a few months, and I would say it's in great overall condition. I've carried it in my pocket, used the blade some, but it is showing very little wear, as you'd expect. There is a tiny knick on the switch and on the nearby corner, which is in the picture. One other knick on an opposite corner, pictured (though hard to capture). Wear on the clip is as expected for Benchmades.

It has S30V steel on it, and of course comes with Benchmade's Lifesharp guarantee, where you can bring it by or mail it into Benchmade for re-sharpening, or to have it fixed, for free, for life. Awesome! Comes with everything pictures. I think the carrier for the belt is from another knife I had, as it's a little big, but it's yours if you want it.

Only reason I'm selling it is because I'd rather have the money, and I have other knives to carry. To me this is an ideal carry knife for self-defense. Very slim profile for and out-the-front knife.

Again, there are no problems with this knife at all, it's firing great and very sharp.

I bought it for $300, selling it for $200, or best offer. Not interested in trades of any kind, thank you. Below is some info from Blade HQ:

• Overall Length:8.23"
  • Blade Length:3.45"
  • Blade Material:CPM-S30V
  • Hardness:58-60 RC
  • Blade Style:Spear Point
  • Blade Grind:Flat
  • Finish:Satin
  • Edge Type-Plain
  • Handle Length:4.78"
  • Handle Thickness:0.47"
  • Handle Material:Aluminum
  • Color:Black
  • Weight:3.31 oz.
  • User:Right Hand, Left Hand
  • Pocket Clip:Tip-Down
  • Knife Type:Automatic
  • Opener:Thumb Slide
  • Brand:Benchmade
  • Model - Precipice
  • Model Number:4700
  • Country of Origin:USA
  • Best Use:Tactical
  • Product Type:Knife
DESCRIPTION
This 4700 Precipice model comes equipped with a satin finish CPM-S30V blade and a black anodized aluminum handle. The blade comes in a spear point style with a plain cutting edge.

The Benchmade Precipice is a sleek, spine-fire OTF automatic with a stealthy tactical design. A side mounted thumbslide provides smooth automatic action for rapid blade deployment. The handle is made from black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum that has been contoured for an ergonomic fit in hand. It's outfitted with a spear point blade made from CPM-S30V steel for a high performance cutting edge. A reversible deep-carry pocket clip completes the fully ambidextrous design.

Features:
  • Double-action thumb slide for smooth one-handed opening and closing
  • Anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum handle provides a sturdy, yet lightweight framework for the blade.
  • Reversible deep carry pocket clip offers fully ambidextrous use and carry.
Benchmade 4700 Precipice D/A OTF Automatic Knife (3.4" Satin) - Blade HQ

IMG_0150.jpg IMG_0151.jpg IMG_0152.jpg IMG_0153.jpg IMG_0155.jpg IMG_0156.jpg IMG_0157.jpg IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0159.jpg IMG_0161.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top