JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
CLACKAMAS
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Benchmade Mini Skirmish model 635. These are no longer made and are very collectible.
Titanium Framelock with S30V Blade.

This particular knife has a very interesting history.
It was originally sold to an EU importer and then purchased by a knife store in Milan Italy.
The owner of the store gave the pocket clip to a good customer who needed spare parts, and was never able to get a replacement from the italian importer/sales rep.
Eventually he gave up on the knife, wrote it off, and it sat in a drawer for a few years.

I purchased the knife last winter while visiting, taking a gamble on being able to get a spare clip from BM directly. I was lucky, and BM enjoyed hearing how I came across the knife.

Edge is original, box and paper, two very small snail trails on the handle's bead blasting, only visible holding the knife at a specific angle.

I am asking a very honest 250 for this knife. used examples go for more when they come up on ebay.

I am selling the knife to get some extra gear I need for a few training classes I would like to take before the end of the summer.

Thank you.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top