JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been carrying a Griptilian for years. In fact, it is a numbered first edition I bought when they were originally announced. At an Expo Center show one of the Benchmade folks laser marked my name on the blade. I think it is the main reason I have never lost this knife.

Since there are some places where the blade is too long to be carried legally I've decided to get another one, probably a Mini Griptilian but with a drop point instead of the sheeps foot.

So my question, is there any place in the Portland area I can buy one and get it laser engraved on the spot?

I know I can order it from Benchmade online, but it seems to be difficult to specify what you want, especially the size of the lettering. I'd really like to deal with a human being.

I have been carrying a Griptilian for years. In fact, it is a numbered first edition I bought when they were originally announced. At an Expo Center show one of the Benchmade folks laser marked my name on the blade. I think it is the main reason I have never lost this knife.

Since there are some places where the blade is too long to be carried legally I've decided to get another one, probably a Mini Griptilian but with a drop point instead of the sheeps foot.

So my question, is there any place in the Portland area I can buy one and get it laser engraved on the spot?

I know I can order it from Benchmade online, but it seems to be difficult to specify what you want, especially the size of the lettering. I'd really like to deal with a human being.

Your in sw washington i believe there factory is in oregon city not to far away

Heh, I didn't know they had a factory store. I finally got through by phone and they said they can typically do a name on the blade while you wait so I will be making a trip down there.

I've been there. Nice little store with a service window for some while-you-wait things. I had my Infidel rebuilt and a new blade installed while I waited.

I can't say enough how great it is dealing with the Benchmade folks.

I'm a happy boy!

170222_0007cs2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top