JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been carrying a Griptilian for years. In fact, it is a numbered first edition I bought when they were originally announced. At an Expo Center show one of the Benchmade folks laser marked my name on the blade. I think it is the main reason I have never lost this knife.

Since there are some places where the blade is too long to be carried legally I've decided to get another one, probably a Mini Griptilian but with a drop point instead of the sheeps foot.

So my question, is there any place in the Portland area I can buy one and get it laser engraved on the spot?

I know I can order it from Benchmade online, but it seems to be difficult to specify what you want, especially the size of the lettering. I'd really like to deal with a human being.

I have been carrying a Griptilian for years. In fact, it is a numbered first edition I bought when they were originally announced. At an Expo Center show one of the Benchmade folks laser marked my name on the blade. I think it is the main reason I have never lost this knife.

Since there are some places where the blade is too long to be carried legally I've decided to get another one, probably a Mini Griptilian but with a drop point instead of the sheeps foot.

So my question, is there any place in the Portland area I can buy one and get it laser engraved on the spot?

I know I can order it from Benchmade online, but it seems to be difficult to specify what you want, especially the size of the lettering. I'd really like to deal with a human being.

Your in sw washington i believe there factory is in oregon city not to far away

Heh, I didn't know they had a factory store. I finally got through by phone and they said they can typically do a name on the blade while you wait so I will be making a trip down there.

I've been there. Nice little store with a service window for some while-you-wait things. I had my Infidel rebuilt and a new blade installed while I waited.

I can't say enough how great it is dealing with the Benchmade folks.

I'm a happy boy!

170222_0007cs2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews