JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Benchmade
City
Longview
State
Washington
These Knives include the blue Factory boxes, small black Benchmade marked bags and factory care instructions.

665 APB, Drop Point, Black/BlueG10 scales. Box is not perfect but the knife is Excellent. $175

551 Griptilian Axis Lock, Mel Pardu design. 3.45 inch Satin S30V. Excellent condition $115

710 D2 Axis Lock McHenry and Williams, Clip Point blade. $125

530BK Mel Pardu Axis Folder 3.25 inch Black Satin blade. Excellent - Discontinued model $110

670 Apparition with Optimizer. Assist open, (Really fires hard.) includes two allen wrenches and factory manual. $140

Can meet in Longview or Vancouver. Will ship with Paypal Payment. Will email photos to interested buyer.

Open to Offers or trades for Ruger MK 3 pistols.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I JUST DECIDED TO DROP THE PRICES TO $100 per knife. :eek:

710, 665 and 670 are sold. Hopefully it's ok to comment on the listing in this area since I am not modifying the initial listing. If not just let me know.

I am interested in a Mossberg 590 12 GA with the 18.5 inch barrel and will trade some of the above listed knives for one.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top