JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that I don't feel like buying any guns, I have been going crazy on the next best thing. Knives. Here is my newbie that I came accross this weekend...
15031-1.jpg
The Benchmade Hunt 15031-1. This is an awesome EDC blade if you don't mind a little more weight than some people. It is 3.5 oz. The problem I have with most of the Benchmade knives is that the full size are to big in pocket, and the mini's are to small in hand. Especially the mini-grip. The only one that isn't that way is the Presidio family. The mini-presidio is a great size, but it only comes in either: assisted or auto with the 154cm. The non-auto, non-assisted is 440, which isn't a steel I want. I was totally bummed when I found out that the mini-presidio did not come non-assisted with 154CM or S30V. Then I found this Hunt series knife. WOW, is it great. Though it is not as light as the mini-presidio, overall I like it more.
I do hunt, and see where this would be a great skinning knife, but I don't use folders for that. To hard to clean. Even with a flow through design like this it is hard to clean. And these liners are skeletonized. To me that makes this an EDC knife with a great thick blade design. Perfect for some hard use stuff. This will be the last knife I purchase quite some time. (Unless I come across a deal to good to beat her on the classifieds, but that goes without saying.)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads