Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Benchmade Emerson automatic Moose slayer

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by jdub75, Dec 13, 2009.

1. jdub75

jdub75 PNW Well-Known Member

SPF

**Still available as of 12/16**
    I have an incredibly nice Benchmade Ernest Emerson designed auto-opener model 970 comboedge. I bought this new probably 10 or so years ago, and carried it maybe a total of a week. It went back to Benchmade for a sharpening, and in the box it has sat for about a decade. I felt like it was too nice for an EDC knife.

This is a substantial knife, and opens with authority & flicks your wrist back a bit.
    Its time for someone who will appreciate & use this tool to have it.
    I'd say its in 95%+ condition, with just a few small wear marks on the blade's finish. They are NOT scratches. The blade steel is ATS-34 and the handle G-10.

This knife is considered a collectible nowdays, and many actually prefer this Benchmade Emerson produced knife rather than the ones actually built by Emerson's company. I have the original box, paperwork & plastic bag it came in from Benchmade.
    As far as pricing, I saw one TODAY (12/13) at the Rickreall gun show for $200. He was selling it new, but with all the handling things get at gunshows, looked about like about like mine IMO. I'm posting for NWFA members at this time for $165. I'll give it a week or so, then I"m putting it up on some of the knife forums for more.

Thanks for looking. :thumbup:

http://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac66/jdub75/Benchmade/

***Trades considered: 1x or 2x or 3x CQC type optic, weapon light, ???***

2. M.Link

M.Link Guest

PM'ed

3. jdub75

You did?

4. M.Link

M.Link Guest

Yes I asked if you were interested in a Streamlight M6X light/laser.

5. jdub75

Spf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.