JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD. THANKS! Hello. Up for sale is my Benchmade 5000. I bought this knife in 2004 and carried it for a couple years before changing to my 2550. As you can see in the pics, it's been around the block, done lots of day to day stuff and skinned a couple deer along the way. In 2014 I sent it to the factory for a tune-up, not that it needed it but it sat unused for 8 years, except for hunting season They replaced the springs, sharpened the blade, put on a new clip and sent it back with a clean bill of health, no charge. Since then, I haven't used it at all. If not for wear on the finish, you might think it's a brand new knife. The blade is perfectly centered, comes out and locks up just like it should. Cleaned up the factory sharpening job on the EdgePro the other day and it will shave you. Feel kinda bad about letting it go, because it's got so much mojo. On the other hand, my 2550 has a lot more, and there's a Sebenza 25 on the way. I don't know the used knife market that well, but maybe someone would like getting a worn-in Benchmade. $120, willing to ship. Thanks for looking!

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top