JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This model is discontinued. Bought about five years ago. This is the updated one with spring latch and Titanium grips. Like new. Never used it to cut rope or anything. Bought to play with mostly but it just sits in a draw. Kept well lubricated. These go for around $450 online but not looking to get that here. Prefer a ftf transaction so you can see the knife and what you are buying. Willing to ship inside USA and your state must allow this knife. Open to offers, I don't use it and want something I will use and need some cash. Looking to buy an aimpoint pro patrol or the like, so interested in a trade plus cash on my end. Also willing to trade for 5.56 or 223. Thanks for looking. Will send more pics per request.

i'm very interested in this knife and would pay you the 350$ or even more ;) . Unfortunately I live outside the US. Would you ship international?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top