JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn. That Ben Shapiro is articulate and dead on, great job on calling out Piers on his ignorance.

His voice sounds so feminine and mild, but who cares, it is what he is saying, not what it sounds like.

His statement outright that we were given the 2nd to defend against government tyranny and not to defend our homes from burglars, go hunting, etc, is a point that no one ever wants to make (well, expect Chuck Woolery and Ice-T :) )

Since what the Oligarches envision for America is a facist police state, guns in the possession of the people have no place here.

yea he was better at debating piers than alex jones and uncle ted. getting the point across without sounding like an insane pro guner

Did anyone else catch the facial expressions on the fat, lispy POME (Person Of Mother England) each time Shapiro exposed his little lefty-tactics right there on the spot... it looked like Morgan was having a mini-stroke each time.

Damn. That Ben Shapiro is articulate and dead on, great job on calling out Piers on his ignorance.

His voice sounds so feminine and mild, but who cares, it is what he is saying, not what it sounds like.

His statement outright that we were given the 2nd to defend against government tyranny and not to defend our homes from burglars, go hunting, etc, is a point that no one ever wants to make (well, expect Chuck Woolery and Ice-T :) )

Since what the Oligarches envision for America is a facist police state, guns in the possession of the people have no place here.

That's the point I've been arguing all along. That's why even though I don't even own a military style semi auto anymore, their banning IMO in addition to being ineffective is a direct violation of the 2A.

The other 'fly in the ointment' is, how do you make the point with your government representatives that the reason they should reject a ban is because we don't trust them?

I just wish Shapiro would have mentioned that we don't need a justification for whatever type of firearm we own. The foreigner kept painting him into the corner of fearing a tyrannical government in order to make Shapiro look like a loon. Shapiro did a great job of listing past examples of tyrannical democracies, but the fact of the matter is that I don't have to justify owning any firearm, regardless of how someone else classifies it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top