JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've carried a friends P3AT with a belt clip and Crimson Trace laser on it, clipped to the inside of my waistband in the front, it was real easy to carry. I wasn't to worried about something getting inside my pants and moving the trigger...

I've carried a friends P3AT with a belt clip and Crimson Trace laser on it, clipped to the inside of my waistband in the front, it was real easy to carry. I wasn't to worried about something getting inside my pants and moving the trigger...

I definitely wouldn't be carrying it in the front.... I got important stuff there! :(

...of course, its only .380 ... propably would make a dent!

I tried a "Clipdraw" belt clip on a medium sized auto pistol for a while, and did not like it. I found that with activity the gun would shift around and come unhooked from the belt. I AM a fat guy and my extra flesh pushed upon the pistol in any direction, so maybe a skinny person would not have such an issue with a belt clip as I did.......................elsullo :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top