JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Depends on your belly and clothing. When I had a small belly I could wear a belly band if I was wearing a belt as it settled to the belt and stayed there without having to be uncomfortably tight. It was worn under my tucked in shirt with maybe a lower button undone for access. Now my belly is bigger (Corona etc.) and it just doesn't sit right for comfort. They aren't that expensive, try one out and it might work for you. The Unkle Mikes was a little more stable for me.

I routinely use a Thunderware holster with a Kahr PM40 beneath running shorts when running and it works fine. A belly band should work better.

The belly band I own has no security strap and does not hold my small pistols in place very well. It does hold my j-frame 38 revolver exactly where I put it yet I can still draw it reasonably fast for deep concealment. I plan to get another belly band with a security strap soon.

There's no single right or wrong answer to this question. If it works for you, terrific; if it doesn't, try something else that does. It's funny to read all of the negatives, and positives, that go with any line of holsters or carry methods: OWB, IWB, Thunderwear, belly-bands, shoulder holsters, pocket carry, etc. The bottom line is to find a method that works and makes sense for you; who cares what anyone else thinks?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top