JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I still gotta work tomorrow , regardless of Inslee's order....
I am providing child care for my school district.

Huh...me in charge of a child's care....
Hey kid...let me tell you 'bout Daniel Boone...:D
Andy

You can make your own alcohol .
That's not illegal.
It's when you start selling it. thats when you break the law.
Well kinda. Last I checked you could get a permit to make alcohol for fuel and maybe even sell it with the right licensing but no part of making the drinking kind is legal for personal use or otherwise without going big time into red tape and basically opening a distillery. Damn shame in my eyes, who cares as long as you are not selling it should be like making beer.:(

Well kinda. Last I checked you could get a permit to make alcohol for fuel and maybe even sell it with the right licensing but no part of making the drinking kind is legal for personal use or otherwise without going big time into red tape and basically opening a distillery. Damn shame in my eyes, who cares as long as you are not selling it should be like making beer.:(
I think making hand sanitizer is perfectly legal ;)

Oh well I got to go to sleep .
I have to get up early and see if I can catch some one trying to steal stuff from my yard.
Lol .
Let the fun begin.

City council sooo... the voters.

"...9. An order prohibiting the carrying or possession of firearms or any instrument which is capable of producing bodily harm and which is carried or possessed with the intent to use the same to cause such harm; provided, that any such order shall not apply to peace officers or military personnel engaged in the performance of their official duties."

With regard to my first comment... they do know that they're a city council, right?

That beyond some zoning issues NOBODY cares what they say... at all... ever?

And that the ambiguity that they mistake for good will of the citizens will evaporate and be replaced by open hostility?

And that no matter how much the waaaant to, they don't have the authority to do much of what they're proposing?

They DO know all of that, right?

They must. Everybody else does.

Item 9 above: Let's all remember that the citizens of the City elected these officials and the officials are doing the job they perceive the voters desire. On the other hand, voting has consequences, so those that elected the City and the Sheriff, can cry all they want. If the citizens make bad voting choices, that is their problem. Maybe some organization will bring a law suit against them, and the citizen's tax dollars ill pay for the City's defense.

I'm sure the majority of the voting populace in the city limits of B'ham are ignorant that this even happened nor would they disagree with it. The democrat party is very successful in soliciting votes at the large college that is located here. I would certainly think the SAF would be quite interested in protecting their backyard but they have not been very successful in Wa. state in recent years, hopefully the 1639 lawsuit will be different. The Sheriff is not anti-gun. Hopefully the inability to purchase a gun will wake some of the apathetic voters up. Sometimes one has to go all the way to the bottom of the barrel before changing their ways!

Item 9 above: Let's all remember that the citizens of the City elected these officials and the officials are doing the job they perceive the voters desire. On the other hand, voting has consequences, so those that elected the City and the Sheriff, can cry all they want. If the citizens make bad voting choices, that is their problem. Maybe some organization will bring a law suit against them, and the citizen's tax dollars ill pay for the City's defense.

Too bad B'ham has turned into a crap hole. I grew up there, raised on a farm and graduated HS there. I still have the property I grew up on. It was a great town growing up, probably purple but more on the red conservative side. It was a great place to grow up with lots of hunting, fishing, motorcycle riding and great jobs. Fishing, Intalco, GP, dairy and beef farms. It has turned in a complete cesspool of liberal wackos and complete nut jobs.

I lived in Oak harbor in the mid 80s, and just loved it.so much to do. I went back to Whidbey island for a little 4 day getaway last summer and everything changed. Peoples attitudes, shall I say bigger diversity of races, terrain, just about everything. It seemed people were not concerned about us gun owner back then.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads