JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

During the march from the high school to City Hall, the students were joined by two men with handguns in holsters on their hips. Bellingham residents John Laigaie and Rob Stratton, both advocates of open carry laws, heard about the march and decided to come see what the students had to say

Note the positive light that these individuals received, even the best quote ever at the end.

"I don't think there was a lot I would agree with with what they had to say, but I'd fight to the death for their right to say it."

At least small media outlets like this seem to be presenting in a positive, fair and balanced light.

Eagle

Violence carried out with a firearm is terrible and we all should do what we can to try to reduce it as much as possible.

That said its not the desire to stop crime that's a problem for us good guys with guns its the Moronic ways some people come up with that they think will help the situation. And how they try to inflict those moronic ideas on the rest of us.

I do not believe any responsible gun owner is in favor of gun violence. We disagree with some folks on how to fix the problem. We firmly believe that curtailing or further limiting the rights of responsible gun owners is not an effective way to reduce criminal violence with guns. Those folks be they hardened criminals or someone with mental issue will not be influence and dissuade by more laws limiting gun rights.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top