JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You think you've seen beaters running down the road, dear freaking lord, you ain't seen nothing until you've seen some of the good, horribly beat up, but fully functional steel AK mags that I'm going to ask $20 for. Straight from the battlefields of the Yugo/Croat campaigns through the Sportsman's Guide several years ago. The only thing they have going for them are: 1. They have been thoroughly inspected and meticulously cleaned of dirt, worms, cosmolene, rust, anything else that may have been on either the outside or inside. 2. The mag bodies all lock in on both my AK's (AUSA and NoDak Receivers) 3. The followers move without impediment or the mag body was re-shaped out until that came true. 4. The floor plates lock firmly in place and ride the rails of the sides of the mag (or may have been beaten into submission with a hammer until it was so). I do have some standards and yes, there were 2-3 mags that simply could not be resurrected and were tossed.

The magazines themselves will vary and it's unlikely I'm going to hand-pick anything, but you may get Chinese, Yugo BHO, any other COMBLOC country mags. Nothing exceptionally valuable. I figure I have probably 10-20 of these and will keep selling until I feel like I need to jack up the price for mags that were only marginally mistreated.

I am 99% sure these will work just perfectly for you in their gawd-awful state but I wasn't going to blow a case of ammo testing each of them out. You are welcome to hand-pick whatever is in the box on a first-PM, first-serve basis. I'm not going to drive all over creation, so if you aren't willing to meet up in or around the East-side (Bellevue/Issaquah/Redmond) please pass.

I still have very good versions of these that I am looking to trade for STANAG AR Magazines, what I am selling here is NOT what I'm trading with.
Will send pix over to interested parties so you know what you are getting yourself into...

ah sweet - those came out nicely. What can I say, it's a rattle-can party just.... WAITING to happen.

OOH, the CHICOM mags... I don't know what to say about them, but they are nearly new and in pretty damn good shape. As I now recall they were basically each their own block of cosmoline, so it took me forever to get them out and as I look at them, they may need another round of cleaning. I'd love to part with these in a package, how about 160$ for all 7?

Let's see if we can blow some of these out of here on Friday. Friday FTF special: Cash, again, face-to-face meeting in Bellevue, WA (probably around the 405/I90 interchange between 5-6pm today):

Packages:

The 7 Chinese Stamped Mags: 150$ (touch over 20$/each, but these are in great shape and some of these look unissued)
The 18 Yugo BHO Mags 300$ (think buy 15, get 3 for free)
Dozen of the random COMBLOC Mags 200$ (buy 10, get 2 free) (I can do 2 of these at the moment.

On top of this, if you bundle and pickup the 7.62x39 Ammo I'm selling I'll throw in a clear Bulgarian mag in for free(which isn't particularly special, but it has never given me grief). Thread:
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/am...0rnd-spam-can-7-62x39-hunting-cartridges.html

I have lots of feelers so far, but nobody is committed. The faster you act, the better I can commit.

Yeah, my first impression after busting them out of storage was a bit underwhelmed, but they are what they are.

I've got a DIBS/SPF on the 18 Yugo BHO Mags. The rest are still available.

hopefully WP4 is ok, haven't heard a peep back from him. Will make the same offer available to the rest of the group:

Dozen of the COMBLOC mags shipped to the PNW (WA/OR/ID) for 220$ That presumes PP payment for simplicity. Figure buy 10, get 2 free, the 20$ covers fees/shipping.
I should be able to fill 2 orders of these.

OK, I re-sorted the mags, re-tested everything in my AK and found 13 that probably are going to take minor mods to be super duper happy.
So in the spirit of WTF, I'm going to close this thread out by blowing out the 13 that my KTR snubbed for various reasons. Most of these will work just fine, couple will need a little filing, some metal bending, etc... Just depends on what AK you have.
The original COMBLOC pics basically show you what you are dealing with.

Let's do these last 13 mags with 3 German mag pouches FTF in Bellevue area for 150$ cash and call 'er done.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top