JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Five high school students were detained after reports that kids were shooting out of a car into traffic, according to the Bellevue Police Department.

Around 11:19 a.m., Bellevue police received reports that multiple people were shot at from a car.

Officers stopped a car in the 100 block of 140th Avenue Southeast.

Five high school students were detained, and several airsoft guns were seized.

The driver was released to his mother and the others were identified by school officials.

No one was injured in the incident.

Which One.jpg They were lucky. :s0093:

Bellevue caught my eye, that stuff just doesn't happen there, then I read airsoft, okay stupid high schoolers.

If it was Tukwila, those would have been real guns.

Be aware that this is a TikTok thing, called the "Orbeez Challenge." Kids shoot their friends or strangers with airsoft guns and film the reaction.

This is obviously REALLY stupid but we're talking about the generation that needed to be told NOT to eat Tide pods. Sooner or later they'll pull on a CCW holder or off duty cop that thinks the gun is real.

Kids have been shooting people in my neighborhood and the local CBS station ran an article about this happening throughout the city (San Diego).

Five high school students were detained after reports that kids were shooting out of a car into traffic, according to the Bellevue Police Department.

Around 11:19 a.m., Bellevue police received reports that multiple people were shot at from a car.

Officers stopped a car in the 100 block of 140th Avenue Southeast.

Five high school students were detained, and several airsoft guns were seized.

The driver was released to his mother and the others were identified by school officials.

No one was injured in the incident.

Again play stupid games :eek:
Wife knows a guy who got to see what a felony stop looks like up close this way. His kid and another were in the back seat playing with a toy. Pop up and point it at cars going by. All of a sudden he was blocked in and ordered out at multiple gun point. The kids who did this who were old enough to drive? Should have their privilege to drive yanked for a good while. They were BEGGING to get shot at with a real gun doing this crap.

Sometimes kids who have excellent parents decide to go full waterhead and do stupid stuff.

It is written:
No doubt. Some kids come from a home that does everything right and turn out morons. Some come from a home that is shockingly bad and turn out great. The vast majority of "idiocy" is kids who had no supervision, no boundaries set, NO consequences when they screwed up. Many of them had parents who blamed EVERYONE else when the little brats screwed up. This last one is the one that scares me the most. Kids being taught by parents that nothing they do is every their fault. Sooner or later they have to fend for themselves and they are LOST when no one is there to make excuses for every stupid choice they make.

No doubt. Some kids come from a home that does everything right and turn out morons. Some come from a home that is shockingly bad and turn out great. The vast majority of "idiocy" is kids who had no supervision, no boundaries set, NO consequences when they screwed up. Many of them had parents who blamed EVERYONE else when the little brats screwed up. This last one is the one that scares me the most. Kids being taught by parents that nothing they do is every their fault. Sooner or later they have to fend for themselves and they are LOST when no one is there to make excuses for every stupid choice they make.
It's sad that (most) animals love their young more than some humans love their own…..

I was gonna say at this point my life I do understand why adults seemed to hate my friends and I when we were teens.
South Park just did a show on this and I laughed till I had tears in my eye's watching it. One of the Great old time thinkers is supposed to have said "Youth is wasted on the young" and Something along the lines that the younger generation is doomed :D

South Park just did a show on this and I laughed till I had tears in my eye's watching it. One of the Great old time thinkers is supposed to have said "Youth is wasted on the young" and Something along the lines that the younger generation is doomed :D
Ill have to give it a watch! I guess the anti teen mentality is universal

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads