JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you; that's what I would have presumed... but for whatever reason, mine don't look like that. 🫤

View attachment 1291135
You won't see a "Like" toggle in your own posts. In other words, you can't react to your own posts. You should see the Like toggle in everyone else's posts.
If you're not seeing the Like toggle, then send a PM to @Joe Link, the site owner, and he'll get you all squared away.

Start a PM/DM with any member of the board by clicking on the "Inbox" envelope in the upper right of your screen, in between your username and Alerts.

Good luck.png

I'm also looking at starting out in the area — which range did you end up going with?
Have you looked at snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club? Outdoor range, annual membership of $125 a year, you can shoot rifle, shotgun pistol and archery. A great range, with great people and lots of other disciplines (Womens only, black rifle league, IDPA) to shoot.

SV was definitely on my list to check out. I was also considering Marysville, but location is kind of important since I'm spending a ton of time commuting. Thanks for the rec!
Have you looked at snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club? Outdoor range, annual membership of $125 a year, you can shoot rifle, shotgun pistol and archery. A great range, with great people and lots of other disciplines (Womens only, black rifle league, IDPA) to shoot.

I'm also looking at starting out in the area — which range did you end up going with?
Sorry for my super-slow response... and even after all this time, I embarrassingly have yet to take any action. But it's still on my to-do list, so I will report back when I... do. And likewise, if you've progressed on this further/faster than I have, I'm still in the market for more info, and welcome yours.

But as for my next steps, I'm planning on pinging WCA/BGC to see if they can be more competitive with Wade's/BIR family plan - if not, I think cost (of a lifetime membership) will lead me to Wade's. 🫤

Cheers.

Renton Fish and Game Club is my preferred range. I don't like shooting indoors and a lot of the public that goes to the indoor ranges are outright dangerous to be around.

Issaquah Sportsmans club
I was a member there for a number of years. It's a nice range, run as a non-profit, safe crowd of people. On weekends it gets very busy and benches for rifle are very tight.

lot of the public that goes to the indoor ranges are outright dangerous to be around.
This, ^^ absolutely.

As to the original question. I'm not in favor of buying lifetime membership in anything. Places go out of business, get shut down, people die, people lose interest, etc. I've got a lifetime membership in the Everett Sportsmen's Club, but I earned that a long time ago through volunteer work. Everett is a seasonal range, so I don't recommend it for people who want to shoot year round. You can buy day passes to try it out when they are open. I don't know what the annual membership policy is these days.

Just a question out of curiosity...
You mention that you like to practice where you can draw your weapon from a holster, is there a gun range in the Seattle area that allows this or do you shoot outdoors on public/private property, ect?
I also would like to practice where holster draw is allowed if there is a local Seattle option.
Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club. BEST outdoor range in King County

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top