JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Bell & Carlson M40 Remington Long Action stock for sale. It is the black with grey web. It is a take off stock from a 700 Long Range. Zero use. I had the replacement stock before I bought the gun. $200 OBO Now $150 OBO. Seriously, or best offer. See last post.

Picture from B&C's website. Actual stock is this model. :)

22_black_graysw_5.jpg

I can get pictures of the actual stock but don't have any at the moment.

Last Edited:
I have a Bell & Carlson M40 Remington Long Action stock for sale. It is the black with grey web. It is a take off stock from a 700 Long Range. Zero use. I had the replacement stock before I bought the gun. $200 OBO Now $175 OBO

Picture from B&C's website. Actual stock is this model. :)

View attachment 396382

I can get pictures of the actual stock but don't have any at the moment.

Looks like I will be in Portland again this coming weekend, Nov 11. Make me an offer. Might consider trades for reloading supplies, PMAGs, Glock mags or just about anything else. :)

To the top. I will be in Portland around the 22nd of this month and around the 27-28th of this month(December). $150 OBO. OBO means "or best offer". I would really like to get rid of this stock so make me an offer and there is a pretty good chance I will take it. Be a little reasonable though, please. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.