JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 21 total acres for sale all is subdivided for 1, 2 and 5 acre lots. Power on the road. 1.5 miles from a private beach. 1 acre starting at $5,000.00 (5K usd ). With a down payment owner financing possible. Please contact me for more info. If you like the idea of a warm-weather escape where you can enjoy life more but spend less... palm-filled Belize should be on your short list. Whether you're interested in a full-time getaway or a place to escape the winter cold a few weeks or months a year, Belize offers lots of good options—from sandy island hideaways like Ambergris Caye to palm-lined swaths of coast like Placencia to jungle retreats like the Cayo District. I will introduce you to the best of retiring in Belize, with details about cost of living, real estate, taxes, visas, and more. Just contact me Life is good in Belize. Everyone knew everyone. People greeted each other with smiles and banter. [In Belize] the temperature rarely drops below the 70s, thanks to the surrounding warm Caribbean. Photography and fly fishing, my two passions, are world class… and the reef, with all its splendor, is only one mile offshore." Over 200 pristine cayes (islands) are scattered along Belize's coastline—each surrounded by crystal clear, turquoise seawater that teems with brilliant fish, coral, and sponges. A favorite pastime on the cayes is to relax in a hammock, under a gently swaying coconut palm, while sipping an icy Belikin beer, or a pina colada… It's the perfect spot to relax and watch the frothy white waves wash against the Mesoamerican barrier reef… For those who live on a caye, the living reef is so close it's a visible touchstone, a reminder of its many wonders. Diving, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, sailing, and surfing are pleasant activities in the shallow waters inside the protection of the reef… The Caribbean seascape you see from the mainland is equally stunning. Placencia's 17 miles of golden sand beaches are perfect for long, leisurely strolls and days spent sunning or picnicking near the sea. Sailboats, cruisers, and catamarans come and go from the deeper water docks, or idle in the calm, protected waters at the tip of Placencia Village. From Placencia it's a short drive to a host of other mainland activities such as hiking, bird-watching, and zip lining. Belize is quintessential Caribbean but with Maya roots. But Belize offers much more than the beauty of the Caribbean Sea and Mesoamerican reef. It's complimented by the lush, wild jungles of the Maya Mountains, with tumbling rivers, mysterious Maya ruins, and awe-inspiring rainforests. The Cayo region is rich with productive farms and the perfect spot for homesteading expats. Caye Caulker, Belize A small country barely the size of Massachusetts it's easy to travel from one part of the country to another. As one adventurous expat eloquently described his rational for moving to Belize, "I can be Jacques Cousteau in the morning—diving in the blue hole, and Indiana Jones in the afternoon—exploring a Maya cave in the jungles…" Belize offers other advantages. As a British Commonwealth country, English is the primary language, making it easy for expats to transition. This little country is also well known for its open-arms attitude toward expats who wish to become residents, or to open a business. Talk to expats who live in Belize and you'll hear a common theme…Belizean people are warm, helpful, and made them feel welcome. Most expats who live in Belize today moved from the USA, Canada, Britain, and other European countries.

fly-belize-map.jpg 1.jpg Great_Blue_Hole.jpg All.jpg 1 and 2.jpg 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 8.jpg 3 and 4.jpg 20171215_013831 (1).jpg 20170106_130642.jpg 20180410_1700581376911882_2101170614_o.png

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top