JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
******SOLD PENDING MEET UP*****DELETE*****PRICE DROP WAS $3,750 NOW $3,150.00 If it does not sell....i will keep it. Thanks for the great trade offers keep them coming Cash is King
This is my Belgium Pre-Ban FN FAL .308 Battle Rifle that I bought new in the early '80"s. It is a 21" inch barrel and is a 50.61 model. IT IS STOCK ---NO MODS OF ANY KIND. I have shot 422 rounds though it since i bought it (kept a log) It just sits and now its time to sell it. As you can see from the photos it was imported by Gun South and says "Made in Belgium" . All import makings are correct and the gun is A++. Please do your research on these. This is the real deal. When you see it in person you will be amazed.Very few good original Belgium FAL's left. This gun shoots amazing groups. Rear sight flips for 100 or 250 yards.
The gun comes with 7 REAL Magazines , an original sight adjustment tool and Don McClean's book on the FAL rifle This book has tons of diagrams and info. This gun shoots .308 or 7.62 X 51. All imported FAL are marked ".308 Match" on the receiver as this one is.

Please PM me with your questions and comments. DO NOT muck up my thread with comments please. I am asking $3,150.00 for this package and DO NOT need the money so please do not waste my time with $1000 offers. Trades ; MAYBE will only consider the following for trade/partial trades : Wilson Combat 5.56 AR , Newer HK Rifles, very high end pistols or rifles (no shotguns) Always looking for GOOD 5.56 ammo. This is FTF Covington and must see WA DL , etc for sale. Check my record and lets make a deal ! :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top