JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4999
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Bellevue
State
Washington
This is the last batch of Belgian SCARs, they are being made in the States.
Bought her before 1639 went into effect, thought I'd love a good SCAR, turns out my heart is with others. I only shot her maybe 5 or 6 times, total round count is under 500 (I bought 500 rounds of ammo with it, and I still have like half of them just laying in a box). Cleaned after each range trip, lubed with TW25B, function wise is great, no malfunctions so far. I take care of my guns.

This is a Belgian made FDE SCAR-17 chambered in 7.62 NATO / .308 Win.
Comes with Geissele Super SCAR trigger already installed (factory trigger group will be included)
Comes with Elcan Specter DR 1.5-6x scope, mounted and zeroed, calibrated for 7.62 NATO (FDE).
Comes with BCM Gunfighter VFG (BLK).
Comes with total of two FDE FN factory 20 round magazines.
Comes with all factory boxes and paperwork.
Have some spare MagTech "sniper ammo" that I can give away with the gun.

I live in Bellevue, WA. I will travel within reasonable distance for the sale. If I need to travel, please make sure your choice of FFL can store firearm while the new I-1639 process takes place.
Buyer pays for transfer.
No Shipping, No out of state sale, I'm sorry.

IMG_0528.JPG IMG_0522.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.