JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Withdrawn from sale. Thanks for looking. Please note, the stag grips have been sold separately.

This is a non matching number FN that I bought not quite a year ago. The pistol was extremely accurate and the slide to frame fit was excellent as well, so the first thing I did was install night sights front and rear for EDC. But after a bit I felt it deserved some TLC, so I sent it to Velzey, one of our forum gunsmiths for some work. It had a general fluff and buff, a trigger job, ten degree muzzle crown, an extended safety installed and then it was parkerized. When it came back I cleaned and lubed it and it's been sitting in a drawer in my desk unfired ever since.

Something has come up and although I would prefer to hang on to it, it's really the only pistol that I can let go at this time.

I'll include five fifteen round mags; four like new Mec-Gars and the one it came with. BTW, the night sights are Meprolight and less than a year old. The pistol's color is closer to the two really dark pics rather than the lighter ones.

$600. with new repro wood panel grips. If you want the red stag grips in the pics, add $100. Located in Grants Pass.

DSCN0042_zpsphlizjdi.jpg
DSCN0041_zps46wrzy4q.jpg
DSCN0037_zpswprynaad.jpg
DSCN0035_zpsmwxxjiwu.jpg
DSCN0040_zps7qkuqbie.jpg
DSCN0036_zpslajh3p0a.jpg

Last Edited: