JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys, at work so no pics until later..

I have a '69 Browning High Power in 7mm, by FN Belgium for Browning. Produced '69. Was/is a salt wood gun. Salt has caused very little pitting to under barrel and recoil lug. Nothing nasty or really ugly or visible when mounted in stock. Stock was stripped and dipped to help pull out salts, and is ready to be refinished. Its been over a year in the super wet conditions of the OR Coast and no salt is present. Presently it is covered in light coat of clear to keep it clean and dry. Wood is spectacular tiger stripe, bluing is deep and rich. There is a small area of bluing wear on the side of barrel (looks like it spent a lot of time in a case/bag) and some scratches on the front sight from the hood getting pushed down. Some of the hardware (sling stud, recoil lug bolt) are in less than beautiful condition, but serviceable. Excellent shooter now, will be a beautiful and classy rifle after a quality rubbed finish and checkering restoration!

Come with rifle, rings, dies and a mess of brass.

$650 or trade into a S&W <4" stainless .41/44 (emphasis on the .41 Mag though). Also have significant interest in 20g Browning O/U..

I will do my best to describe the items honestly, and I will take all the pictures you guys need.

Browning:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/gun1x.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/gun4m.jpg/

for more pics..

This rifle was a project but is simply too dag blam big n heavy for me, and I really need a trail gun.

grazi!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.