JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think what the meaning of "is-is" was answered when Lewinski produced the blue dress. :s0114:

Hillary said that was just a vast right wing conspiracy:s0114::s0114: Funny how the libs say the same thing about the teaparties and anyone else that doesn't agree with them.
:s0112::s0112:

Notice how it's all about defameing those who speak against what is going on?

jj

Yeah they made deals alright.
Deals our kids will pay for for decades.
This kind of program is impossible to get rid of/repeal, and was not needed, as it does nothing to remedy the core problem.

OMG, no telling what they'll do to generate jobs!

I'm going to let the future decide on what got passed last night, 30 million people are getting health care insurance, if the deals materialize it isn't going to cost us anything at all. I don't know your fortune teller, let alone put so much faith in them that I'd be willing to give them control of my mind.

But with such a clear view of everything why stop at self promoting to Patriot, I think you qualify for god, after all, there is no limit to the absolute assuredness of the irresponsible.

And by the way, this free speech thing is another gift from liberals and progessives!

Just wanted to bring the thread back to where OP started it....

Being hysterical hurts our cause.

You can't insult people and then expect them to support your rights.

You can't be frantic and screaming over every little thing, and expect people to support your rights.

Gun owners need to be responsible and intelligent.

Remember when guy from the nra called the govt. "a bunch of jack booted nazi thugs" ?
(i think i'm remembering the quote right, it was the early 90's? Late 80's?)

The first President Bush turned in his lifelong nra membership.

Pick and choose your words and battles wisely my friends.

Especially now.

We just had two mass shootings.

From people who bought guns legally.

Raving and screaming that the second ammendment is our right, does not help preserve this right.

It is our right, screaming about it doesn't help preserve it.

Saying "from my cold dead hands", does not endear fence sitters.

I'm going to let the future decide on what got passed last night, 30 million people are getting health care insurance, if the deals materialize it isn't going to cost us anything at all. But with such a clear view of everything why stop at self promoting to Patriot, I think you qualify for god, after all, there is no limit to the absolute assuredness of the irresponsible.
In reading your various posts in this thread you seem awfully self-assured bugeye. Most of which I find misguided however.
Your certainty that last nights vote left 30 million insured shows only that you apparently know little of how congress works and bills become law.
There's still the Senate to deal with. Or did you just "forget" that part?
And by the way, this free speech thing is another gift from liberals and progessives!
Nahh, liberals and progressives would have knelt before the king and ask that he provide for them. Just like so many have knelt before Obama.
Are you one of those too?

I'm going to let the future decide on what got passed last night, 30 million people are getting health care insurance, if the deals materialize it isn't going to cost us anything at all. I don't know your fortune teller, let alone put so much faith in them that I'd be willing to give them control of my mind.

But with such a clear view of everything why stop at self promoting to Patriot, I think you qualify for god, after all, there is no limit to the absolute assuredness of the irresponsible.

This health care bill is ugly and sneaky. Read this Wall Street Journal article please.

------------------------------------------------

"Sec. 224 (p. 118) provides that 18 months after the bill becomes law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services will decide what a "qualified plan" covers and how much you'll be legally required to pay for it.

That's like a banker telling you to sign the loan agreement now, then filling in the interest rate and repayment terms 18 months later."

"Sec. 59b (pp. 297-299) says that when you file your taxes, you must include proof that you are in a qualified plan. If not, you will be fined thousands of dollars. Illegal immigrants are exempt from this requirement."

"Sec. 1114 (pp. 391-393) replaces physicians with physician assistants in overseeing care for hospice patients."

I'm just quoting part of the WSJ. There's more. The bill is 2,000 pages long and neither you nor your representative(s) who may have voted for it have read it.

Get back to me in 8 years.

Don't bother him with facts, he just knows this will make us all b etter LOL Wait till they get to gun control.

jj

"Remember when guy from the nra called the govt. "a bunch of jack booted nazi thugs" ?
(i think i'm remembering the quote right, it was the early 90's? Late 80's?)"

Ya, why would they call em that after the government killed 80 men, women and childeren while trying to take away their guns.:huh:

"Gun owners need to be responsible and intelligent."

Does that go for the ones on the left as well as the right or just the right:s0112::s0112: It's hard to think someone is intelligent when they vote for those who would steal our gun rights and steal our healthcare.

What has ruined politics and this country is middle of the road people who won't stand up for our rights. We wouldn't have any of the problems we have if people stood up for whats right rather than sit on the fence.

jj

I'm just struck with what far left fringe nut job whacko would call Sarah Palin a nut job?

I dunno. She stops by for a ride on the back of my Harley fairly often. She seems pretty nice to me. :)

Palcopy2.jpg

I should buy that bike.:s0114: I've been impressed with the technology you used to put here on it too :s0114::s0114:

Palin scares the left, she is the real deal for America and they can't let that happen. She is pro America,family and gun, naturally that drives them mad.

jj

I should buy that bike LOL I been impressed with the technology you used to put here on it too LOL LOL

Palin scares the left, she is the real deal for America and they can't let that happen. She is pro gun, naturally that drives them mad.

jj

"Technology?" She simply stops by to ride with me when she's bored. :)

Take heart. The last Nazis that came in were following real bad inflation so the people flocked to their side. These Nazis have set up the worst inflation ever and the people will throw them out on their ears. We can't afford this healthcare bill yet they will spend that money then more trillions on cap and trade. They will take a fall big time as will those who supported them when the money fails. ( I can see it now on a job questionair, are you now or have you ever been a democrat:s0112::s0112:) Just a little humor, you don't think that would ever happen do ya:D)

Yes I am not great with numbers but I have read the economy is 9 trillon a year in the usa GDP. If healthcare goes through then government will control 1.5 trillion more of our economy. They are stealing trillions that you and I are going to owe others in the nation debt. It's our money

jj

This health care bill is ugly and sneaky. Read this Wall Street Journal article please.

"Sec. 224 (p. 118) provides that 18 months after the bill becomes law, the Secretary of Health and Human Services will decide what a "qualified plan" covers and how much you'll be legally required to pay for it.

That's like a banker telling you to sign the loan agreement now, then filling in the interest rate and repayment terms 18 months later."

"Sec. 59b (pp. 297-299) says that when you file your taxes, you must include proof that you are in a qualified plan. If not, you will be fined thousands of dollars. Illegal immigrants are exempt from this requirement."

"Sec. 1114 (pp. 391-393) replaces physicians with physician assistants in overseeing care for hospice patients."

I'm just quoting part of the WSJ. There's more. The bill is 2,000 pages long and neither you nor your representative(s) who may have voted for it have read it.

Get back to me in 8 years.

Thanks for the link Gunner, I think.
Man, what a nightmare!

Yep. We have all these experts, including those on this forum and those in congress who haven't even read this bill. How amazing.

There's already been talk that once the gov. is paying for health care, they'll have the right to regulate foods and diet to keep you healthy. Obese people cost the system more, you know. :s0131:

Are guns next if the feds are paying for gunshot wounds? Is that the next excuse for gun control?

In reading your various posts in this thread you seem awfully self-assured bugeye. Most of which I find misguided however.
Your certainty that last nights vote left 30 million insured shows only that you apparently know little of how congress works and bills become law.
There's still the Senate to deal with. Or did you just "forget" that part?

Nahh, liberals and progressives would have knelt before the king and ask that he provide for them. Just like so many have knelt before Obama.
Are you one of those too?

It will get watered down in the senate, I know that, and be back to the house again. I was just amazed how close this came down too in the house, that was some fine degree of adjustment.

Again, we are currently paying for the health care of the uninsureds, it is allready being given in the least efficient manner possible.

I should buy that bike.:s0114: I've been impressed with the technology you used to put here on it too :s0114::s0114:

Palin scares the left, she is the real deal for America and they can't let that happen. She is pro America,family and gun, naturally that drives them mad.

jj

She is also dumber than dirt, not that that would bother any of your folks, after all this is only the presidency we are talking about here.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads