Being A Cop

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Howard1955, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Alexx1401

Alexx1401
    Pierce County WA
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Look at the bored look on the walking turds face in court. What a waste of money that we have to support him now.

ikemay, Slobray, bbbass and 2 others like this.
  2. John Gault

John Gault
    clackamas county

I'd like to think that the bystander who stayed with downed officer got himself some Basic First Aid education after this event..

Maybe simple ability to use Pressure to stem blood flow, elevation of legs for shock and when CPR is needed..

ikemay, Certaindeaf, bbbass and 6 others like this.
  3. KKG

KKG
    Western Washington
    Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

This demonstrates the main reason I never choose to Carry Mace or any other "non-lethal" device. Today while I no longer carry a Badge I still don't carry any of the so called "non-lethal" devices. If I get into a position where a Firearm maybe needed I want it to be my ONLY option. That Officer would have been much better off if he had been in that position.

ikemay, CoastRange57, nammac and 4 others like this.
  4. Alexx1401

Alexx1401
    Pierce County WA

Except if the guy pulled his fist, or a bottle, or ANYTHING other than a gun the front page news would be screaming "COP SHOOTS UN ARMED BLACK MAN". The "news" would never show or tell what lead up to this. The main error I see on the part of the Cop is he waited way too long to use force. When the turd refused to show the other hand he should have used the Taser. As mentioned he should also have been ready with gun for that other hand to show. I suspect the Cop learned a good lesson.

ikemay, CoastRange57, nammac and 2 others like this.
  5. Koda

Koda
    Oregon
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

these stories when a cop is shot or killed get one story, then maybe a year or whatever later another story like this saying the bad guy was found guilty. thats it.
    But if the cop had shot him first we would have heard about it 100 times in the media and the local community would have been burned down by protesters.

66 officers a year. Remember that.

ikemay, Slobray, ma96782 and 7 others like this.
  6. CoastRange57

CoastRange57
    Western Oregon

This is what I was waiting to hear from an informed source. His hand in the pocket with multiple refusals to comply clearly took it to lethal level. I would think there would be some kind of protocol guideline on that, and glad you have the ability to make the decision on the unknown.

7. Howard1955

Howard1955
    Dallas, Oregon

Sure glad to see it's not all blood 'n guts...

Flymph and ikemay like this.