JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1954 Ruger standard model set up like a Vietnam era MAC MK1 . Finished up the parkerizing this morning. Eight QB titanium K baffles. I had rebuilt it 20 years ago but it never was a favorite. It is now.

8c6pNV.jpg oKapTa.jpg

ZV9aVD.jpg

Nice build! My Dad has a Ruger Mark II integrally suppressed. Lots of fun to shoot, crazy quiet even with cheap high velocity ammo (short barrel and good amount of suppressor volume), and surprisingly accurate due to the long sight radius.

I have fond memories of knocking down empty 12 GA shotgun shell hulls quietly at a fair distance with that thing! Someday I need to have someone build me one too.

How long is the barrel (not the suppressor shroud) on yours?

I cringed at the thought of doing this to an early Ruger...

But it sure turned out nicely. Can you hear anything besides the action working?:)

I cringed at the thought of doing this to an early Ruger...

But it sure turned out nicely. Can you hear anything besides the action working?:)
It was somebody's tackle box gun when I got it. SSN engraved in the grip frame. Looked like it had been dragged behind a truck. That top pic is after I had sent it in to Ruger to get reblued after I ground the SSN off with a surface grinder. Its had two new leases on life.

Only hear the action working? No. This gun lives in the real world.

It was somebody's tackle box gun when I got it. SSN engraved in the grip frame. Looked like it had been dragged behind a truck. That top pic is after I had sent it in to Ruger to get reblued after I ground the SSN off with a surface grinder. Its had two new leases on life.

Only hear the action working? No. This gun lives in the real world.
Like I said, it turned out nicely. My initial impression was based on what I would do, but it's not my gun and it wasn't meant disparagingly.
Sorry if that was lost in print.

It can't be very loud, can it?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top