JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There will be blood - with Daniel Day-Lewis

Red Dawn - the original. I don't care, I still like this movie even if it's become a internet cliche on gunboards.

Boondocks Saints - watch EVERY St. Pats day since I bought it a long time ago.

Most any western made the past 25 years... maybe ever made lol

Boondocks Saints - watch EVERY St. Pats day since I bought it a long time ago.

Freaking out after accidentally splattering the girlfriend's cat all over the apartment wall:
  • "is it dread?!" :eek:

Conversation showing the HUGE lesbian how to do a task in the meat packing plant:
  • Connor: Basically the rule of thumb here is…
  • Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
  • Connor: Well, can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?

That movie (thank gawd) scarred me for life!! :s0140:

Freaking out after accidentally splattering the girlfriend's cat all over the apartment wall:
  • "is it dread?!" :eek:

Conversation showing the HUGE lesbian how to do a task in the meat packing plant:
  • Connor: Basically the rule of thumb here is…
  • Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
  • Connor: Well, can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?

That movie (thank gawd) scarred me for life!! :s0140:

A personal favorite of mine as well.

First four seasons The Walking Dead
Vikings
Captain Ron
Alpha
Heat
Are some of my stand bys when i get tired of commercials

I watched Kelly's Heroes last night while riding the exercise bike, just as good as the first time I saw it. A good one that most people probably haven't seen is Charlie Valentine. The director is very pro 2A.

You are welcome...it was my pleasure to serve
( Well mostly...;):D )
I have four combat tours and a few scars as well...It does still shape my thinking and outlook at times.
That said...
I try to make my experiences work for me in a positive way.
What that takes and means is vastly different , for everyone...as no two combat experiences are the same.

And with that said...
I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything...or pawn them off on anyone else.
They are what they are...and go along way in making me...me.
And while I do not think of myself as a "Hero"...I am proud of the things that I done and with the men and women , I served with.
Andy
Sorry this derails the topic, but damn, Andy, I am so humbled by this and those that make the choice to serve. The drink of your choice is always on me if I ever get the chance. Have you ever thought of writing a book if you haven't?

Dazed and Confused, Bad boys, Bad boys 2, blue streak, the rush hour series, the fast and the furious series (as cheesy as they are), die hard....

Dazed and Confused, Bad boys, Bad boys 2, blue streak, the rush hour series, the fast and the furious series (as cheesy as they are), die hard....

Welp, that about covers my list too. I would add Top Gun, Iron Eagle and some Marvel movies in there. :)

The Last Boyscout is similar to the Hitman's Bodyguard. Good amount of banter and zingers among the action. Would agree with Bad Boys and Rush Hour series if you want more of that style. Mr and Mrs Smith also has a ton of gun play, but not everyone likes that one. Did anyone like Silver Streak?

The Revenant is a lot like Jeremiah Johnson. And Ballad of Buster Scruggs might be in that area too, though is more on the silly side. Most other similar stuff just ends up being westerns, but you can't go wrong with The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Am surprised nobody suggested James Bond yet, but maybe that's just a given.

Plenty of good action war movies out there too, like Where Eagles Dare.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top