JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not exactly new on here, but it has been way too long since I've posted or been on due to a lot happening in life....

My divorce was finally finalized, I got re-married to my best friend, we bought a house, started remodeling due to hidden water damage that the sellers failed to disclose, and now I just got deployed to the Middle East for 6 months in which I just got here last week. So yeah...life has been beyond crazy but I honestly couldn't be happier! Other than me being deployed...life is pretty much perfect. My wife is awesome and supports me and we have a great relationship that I honestly thought wasn't even possible. She loves guns and is wanting to get a nice shiny new safe for the new house once I get back! So yeah, can't complain!

Can't exactly do anything to change either thing so only thing to do is move forward! Now the crappy part is I was doing all the remodeling work myself since I know how to do all that. Now we have to come up with the $6000 out of nowhere to pay a contractor to finish it all...:-( But hey, my wife will be happy and have a good house to live in while I'm here at the beach with no water...lol (thinking of trying to get a kids pool and make my own little oasis) One bad thing about this deployment is the dumb host nation confiscated my Benchmade Auto that was in my kit cause I forgot to declare it. So now I'm out my favorite knife that's been at my side for the last 5 years

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top