Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Been too long...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SIG383, Jun 24, 2014.

1. SIG383

SIG383 Graham, WA Well-Known Member

I'm not exactly new on here, but it has been way too long since I've posted or been on due to a lot happening in life....

My divorce was finally finalized, I got re-married to my best friend, we bought a house, started remodeling due to hidden water damage that the sellers failed to disclose, and now I just got deployed to the Middle East for 6 months in which I just got here last week. So yeah...life has been beyond crazy but I honestly couldn't be happier! Other than me being deployed...life is pretty much perfect. My wife is awesome and supports me and we have a great relationship that I honestly thought wasn't even possible. She loves guns and is wanting to get a nice shiny new safe for the new house once I get back! So yeah, can't complain!

2. WillametteWill

WillametteWill Willamette Valley Active Member

Great attitude after water damage and a deployment! Thanks for your service.

3. SIG383

SIG383 Graham, WA Well-Known Member

Can't exactly do anything to change either thing so only thing to do is move forward! Now the crappy part is I was doing all the remodeling work myself since I know how to do all that. Now we have to come up with the $6000 out of nowhere to pay a contractor to finish it all...:-( But hey, my wife will be happy and have a good house to live in while I'm here at the beach with no water...lol (thinking of trying to get a kids pool and make my own little oasis) One bad thing about this deployment is the dumb host nation confiscated my Benchmade Auto that was in my kit cause I forgot to declare it. So now I'm out my favorite knife that's been at my side for the last 5 years

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  4. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Thank you for your service SIG. Keep the big grin on brother!